Thursday, December 2, 2010

Why?


Alright! It's been a struggle again. Why am I feeling like this again? Why am I still thinking about you? I don't think you even remember my name. I love you. I hate you. I really wanna see you. I don't want to see you ever again. I want to hold you one more time. I want to smell you. I want to feel you, just one more time. I want to look into your eyes, just one more time. Do you even care I am crying right now as I'm writing this? I am hurting... I am hurting so bad, and I don't know what to do. I can't even make myself feel better. I can't even help myself.

I want to move on with my life. I don't want you in my thoughts. I don't want you in my dreams. I don't want to have any feeling, good or bad, for you. I am still hurting... Why do I still love you?

Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment